Now Windows 8 Consumer preview has been launched by Microsoft. If you want to download the windows 8 then you can download it from Microsoft’s official website. It is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit OS. Microsoft has launched the Beta version or Consumer Preview for people that have almost all the features of the final product. Remember even this version may have few bugs.
System Requirements for Windows 8 Consumer Preview
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch
- To access Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768
New Features Added in Windows 8 Consumer Preview
Microsoft has added a variety of new features in Windows 8.
- Instead of Start Menu orb there is a charm bar on the Desktop screen.
- Along with text secret password there is also a picture password.
- New Metro UI graphical interface has been added in it.
- New applications have been added to enhance Social Networking and Email experience.
- One of the main aspects of windows 8 is its performance and speed. Windows 8 has been tested in rigorous conditions like sudden power off.
- Alarm Feature has been added in it.
Download Windows 8 Consumer preview
To Download Windows 8 Click Here